Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hunter Safety and a Bike Ride

Wayne has passed his hunter safety course with flying colors. I'm not entirely comfortable with that.
 Now he will join a long line of family hunters.

 Something I'd rather think about than my 10-year-old son hunting, is this bike ride we went on a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful, warm day and the foliage was nearly at its peak.
 At one point we stopped for a water break out around Danile's Pond Rd. and Wayne noticed this heart carved into a tree.
 He also noticed this funny looking mushroom.

 I'g going to turn this photo (beow) into a poster.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that last photo of the boys riding under the Fall tree is poster perfect that's for sure!

    Congratulations to Wayne on passing his Hunter Safety Course! Wow!

    Can't believe Cole can ride all the way to Daniel's Pond from your house. Do you go through the end of Perron road through the rough road or do you go by car to Shadow Lake and then bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping Wayne becomes part of the Uncle Dan school of hunting (no deer harmed in 30 years).

    Love those pictures! Wow, Cole, I have to walk my bike up those hills on the way to Daniel's. A family of great bikers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Anna-Can Uncle Paul (Edmund) join Uncle Dan's school of hunting..I can't even kill a spider. Paul has to try to carry it outside!
    Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete