Monday, July 8, 2013

House of Pancakes

I've mentioned before that Wayne likes to make pancakes for breakfast. Now that baseball is over for the time being, he's back at the griddle. Look at that stack.


He made an extra large one for himself. He deserves it.
 Unfortunately, the kitchen looked like this when he was done.

Cole wanted to take a picture of the breakfast he made - apples with peanut butter.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those pancakes are piled high!

    Cole, no wonder you are thin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne, that is one heck of a stack of pancakes!! You must've been hungry!! They look terrific!! I love Cole's healthy breakfast, too! I love peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitchen looked good from here! And the pancakes and apples with peanut butter looked great!! from Joanie
    I would like all the pancakes for myself, but it would be a lot!!! from Estelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Wayne -- I wonder if you use Grampie Alexander's recipe?
    Perhaps you can make some for us when you spend the night with us at Shadow Lake -- coming soon!
    Love,
    Aunt Mary :)

    ReplyDelete