We're enjoying the great weather during these last days of summer vacation.
We spent some time at SL beach. Everyone else must have been school
shopping becaise we had the whole place to ourselves.
Later, we had a tea party.
(It's root beer)
Wayne and I explored old logging roads and snowmobile trails on our
mountain bikes. It was a busy day.
Cole is really interested in astronomy lately. We've found a couple of apps
Called Star Map and Star Chart that help you look at the night sky and locate
stars and planets. I know these pics aren't great. This was a few days ago when we were watching the meteor shower.
Heather:
Cole:
Wayne:
Wes has already been at school (no kids yet) and W, c,& H start Monday. I start Sept. 9th.














Ahh.. the joys of "end of summer"!
ReplyDeleteYou do so many nice things with your kiddos!
I loved the picture of the three together with Heather stretching tall to try to give Wayne some "rabbit ears"!
Some of these photos will have to go straight onto the calendar-- just great! Looks like lots of fun in the final days of summer. Uncle Dan and I had a fun, frozen time watching the meteor showers last week, too.
ReplyDeleteLoved the colorful beach photo of your 3 happy kids!! Looks like the moutain bike trail dives down! Brave of you both to navigate the rocks! Enjoy your days off, Darlene! You are lucky!
ReplyDeleteOutlaw Paul says that there is a spectacular comet sighting coming sometime after Thanksgiving this year. If the weather holds up, the image will be as bright as the moon. He also gets updates via email as to when the international space station is visible. ( I think the link is on the NASA website)
ReplyDeleteLoved these pictures!
ReplyDeleteI think the road you rode on also was once a real town road as well as logging and skidoo trail.
Loved the pics of the blackberries (my favorites, too) and Heather's play house!
You got to love the spirit of those chickens and their nesting schemes.
Love, Joanie