Here is a whole bunch of miscellaneous pictures from the past few weeks that I almost forgot were on my camera.
Wayne went to Stuart and Emilie's camp to mow the grass. We used it as a little swim time and Julie, Estelle, and Lena met up with us there.
![]() |
| Enjoying some popsicles with jokes written on the sticks. |
![]() |
| Brian did some haying and the chickens were curious about the equipment. |
![]() |
| Julie and her girls, and my kids and I met up with Aimee, Caroline, and Grant at Crystal Lake. Aimee helped Caroline set up the shade tent. |
![]() |
| Wayne and Cole played wiffle ball and soccer with a group of kids. |
![]() |
| Heather and Estelle did this. |
![]() |
| We saw a mama with some duckings. |
![]() |
| Brian trusts us way too much with his farm equipment. |
![]() |
| Enjoying the little pool. |
![]() |
| Heather and I went to Maine. |
![]() |
| This is where I swam every day of every summer as a kid. |
![]() |
| Back at home, lots of wiffle ball games. |
![]() |
| These girls played wiffle ball, splashed in the pool, and then sat on each other. |


























Seems like all of the children look tan, long, and lanky as if they are all growing taller this summer!
ReplyDeleteThat looked like quite a big whiffle ball game at your house!
I never saw all these photos! Great. And let's discuss the new look on your blog!
ReplyDelete