Saturday, January 31, 2015

Preschool on WCAX

I'm not really in this, but here is the preschool where I work.
(It's hard to see the player controls at the bottom of the video screen, but if you hover your mouse over where the play button would be, you'll kind of see it.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to get Dan's help to make this play on my computer, Darlene. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan was able to get the video to work for me. Darlene, I saw you at 3:24 and the back of your t-shirt at 4:07, so you ARE in it!
    Very impressive what your preschool is doing. I love that even though it is a Headstart program, it is open to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I wasn't as observant Lisa! I was keeping my eyes peeled the whole time but missed her. Great story. Our school is working on revamping the preschool program for next year. I wonder if Aimee saw this?

    ReplyDelete