Sunday, October 22, 2017

More Cross Country

Cole had one more cross-country race this weekend. This was the NVAC Championship. I don't know what NVAC stands for, other than Northern Vermont something something. It was held at Montpelier recreation center
Below, you can see Cole lined up with his nemesis from Hazen (see earlier post about Thetford)
 In this picture below, I think Cole is probably telling him, "I am going to win, you can come in second, ok?"
 And in this one, I imagine the other kid is saying, "Hey, you remind me of  my gym teacher, Mr. A"

 It was a fast paced 2 mile race. Cole finishes strong, 
 narrowly passing the runner in front of him...

 ...for another 4th place finish (out of 100) middle school boys. With a time of 11:51.
and be sure to look for Middle School Boys.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Cole! I loved your mother's imagination with her supposed conversation between you and the Hazen student!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention, his nemesis came in ahead of him this time by about 1 second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn that nemesis! 1 second! Darn him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, I think you could write for Stephen Colbert!! Pretty darn funny!! So proud of Cole!!!

    ReplyDelete