Heather and I did some late night egg dying after getting home from all the basketball tournaments (see previous post) Were were not at our creative best.
Easter morning baskets.
We had Easter dinner with Grammy, Edwin, Sandy, and Elijah. Heather and Elijah had an egg hunt. We had Cole's birthday cake. Joanie was at Laura's surprise party weekend, but she had left this fancy candle for Cole's cake
Can't believe Cole is 14!






7:26 a.m. here in France, you are all asleep. Léna has watched the candle video multiple times. "I love Elijah's voice and I love the candle." Julie loves Edwin's enthusiasm and vocab! We too did last minute dyeing that very morning BEFORE church. Happy Bday Cole! Presents to arrive this summer!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to hear in the video, but the candle is aslo playing "Happy Birthday"
DeleteOK, I will listen again!
DeleteWe also like that Cole & Wayne are trying hard to be too cool to smile at this phenomenal candle!"
ReplyDeleteLéna: "THAT'S what Easter baskets in America look like? We don't get all that stuff! No fair."
ReplyDeleteLike the googly eyes on the Easter egg! That candle Joan found was amazing. Never seen anything like that before!
ReplyDelete