Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday the 13th

And more importantly, Happy Birthday from Wayne, Cole, and Heather to Aunt Julie over in France. She's told me stories about all of the unlucky things that have happened when her June 13th birthday has fallen on a Friday, so let's just hope today is full of good luck. Happy Birthday Julie. Hope you're having a great day.



And this picture has nothing to do with anything, but it's so funny and goofy, I just have to put it up.

3 comments:

  1. Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved the picture of your three kiddos. I will have to print it up and post it on the wall.

    Also loved Wayne with his goggles!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids! Maybe we'll see them tomorrow?

    I guess we're not going to the actual H.S. graduation ceremony, because as a wise man once said:

    "This is taking too long. There's too many words."

    ReplyDelete