Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Glover Day

Glover Day is such a big event around these parts that it takes two blog entries to do it justice. Here are some more photos, most of which Chris was kind enough to e-mail to me. He got a lot of the people I missed. Thanks Chris.


See Dan? I don't crop you out of the photos. I think Joan told me one that she would kill me if I ever put her on the blog. Hope she was just kidding because here she is. It's kind of a goofy photo of you, Joan, but you have to blame Chris for that. I notice that Dan is wearing the 2001 edition of the Glover Day t-shirt which fondly remembers Wayne H.



Paul finishing the 5.5 mile run.


Katie looking good. Knee seems to be holding up.


Jeanne and Lesley look like they're having a great time.



Lisa power walking down to the finish.



Martha, Rachel, and Alex look so fresh you'd never guess they just ran a race.



Now for more of my own pictures that I didn't have room or time for the other day. The Bread and Puppet play about Runaway Pond.


Mary, Grammie, Danny and Jacob on the edge of their seats watching the play.


How can you blame them?


Back at the camp, Paul and Heather horsing around.

4 comments:

  1. My gosh, I think you have just about all of us covered now!! What great fun looking at all the photos, especially since I completed the bike race in such a personal record (long) time (3 hours!!) that I missed seeing all the finishers, the Bread and Puppet play, but did get to the BBQ in time to enjoy all the Shadow Lake relaxation time! Thanks Chris and Darlene for chronicling it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, you are a wonderful photographer and always complementary! All I can say is that my hair looks orange, which tells me my pool isn't balanced, or that I am due for a dye job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Blog Lady and Guest Photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan is so happy to finally make your blog, Darlene! I like that picture of Joan and Dan together. Will try to print it up and hang it on the frig.

    ReplyDelete