Forget about brothers! Heather has girls to play with now.
First of all, Aunt Lisa spent the night here, so after Wayne and Cole went off to school this morning, Heather had her all to herself for snuggly reading time.

Then over to Joanie's house where she and Estelle played "house" under the table. They're having a tea party with the Snowman.


Lena gets in on the action with some blocks.

Estelle was kind enough to share her slippers with Heather. I kept asking them to smile, which is how these goofy faces came about.

Maybe I'll get some photos of fun in the snow later. Stay tuned.
Looks like such a fun day! I wish I could've skipped school to come and play!
ReplyDeleteLoved the two girls at their tea party UNDER the table!
ReplyDeleteThanks to Joan for a delicious super bowl dinner and to Wes and Darlene for letting me crash at their place for the night!
I saw them under the table, but didn't even realize they had invited Snowman until I saw the pics. The girls are even sweeter in real life than in the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSAM