Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cole and T-ball

 This is Cole's last year for t-ball.  Next year he'll be in th minor league with Wayne. This picture (above) is going to go in my sidebar along with Wayne's toothless t-ball picture when he was the same age.

Cole has become a pretty good hitter this year.  See the ball leaving the frame to the right?
 First base.
 Some second base advice from the coach.
 Cole with some teammates.
 Next year Heather will be old enough to play t-ball. For now she has fun with her friends on the sidelines.
I'm still working on some good pictures of Wayne from his games. There's a big game tonight - Glover against the other Glover team (yes, Glover actually has two teams and they're both the top teams in the Lake Region league). It's a big rivalry and he'll be playing against some of his 3rd grade classmates, so it's always a big deal.

6 comments:

  1. Loved to toothless picture of Cole, the pic of Wes coaching Cole, and the pic of Heather with her girlfriend. Also, enjoyed the picture of Cole with his teammates on the bench with the beautiful Vermont scenery in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't see any of the photos on this post? Strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay if I click on the tiny square I get a photo that opens up. Anyways great photos. So GREEN there! I can't get over how GREEN it all is. I can't wait to come home. HEather looks like a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I couldn't see the photos either, without clicking on the tiny square, just like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the tiny squares also, but assumed it was due to my poor internet connection not displaying the photos correctly. Not sure what went wrong here, but tried to fix it. Hope everyone can see the pictures now, but can't get rid of the tiny squares.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I can see the pictures now!

    Thanks!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete