Remember this picture?
Those of you who guessed that it was going to be a birdbath were right. It was supposed to be decorated with mosaic tile pattern, but since I kept forgetting to go to the hardware store, and because that kind of creativity is probably way over our heads anyway, we decided to just decorate the birdbath by painting it.
I didn't get a picture of him, but Wayne painted the saucer.
All it needs now is a coat of sealer, some water, and some birds.
I think the bluebirds that live in the bird house will appreciate it.
What a beautiful birdbath. The children did a great job! Hope they get to see some birds washing themselves in it.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Heather checking out her recent painting makes her look SOOOOO grown up!
Yet another creative project by those clever kids of yours! Can't wait to see some photos of birds in it!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary :)
Wow I love the birdbath you guys made. Have any birds discovered it yet asks aunt jeanne???
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe I live .5 miles away, and I have to look at the blog to see what you have made!! It is so darn cute!! Darlene, you always have the best ideas. It is really so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSAM