A few days ago, Julie posted about our joint ventures to Lakes Crystal and Shadow with the kids. Here are just a few pictures that I have to add to that.
Heather and Estelle at Shadow. I doubt either one of them can see where they're going.
Estelle at Crystal. She seems to like carrying buckets of water.
I love this picture of Lena.



Holy mackerel! Those are some super photos!
ReplyDeleteThomas' parents will love them - as I know they enjoy looking at your blog too, Darlene!
Lovely pictures, Darlene!! Just wonderful!!AM
ReplyDeletewhoops, actually that was me with the last comment. I guess Jules is still signed in to this computer!!
ReplyDelete--Joanie
Love that the girls are now comfortable going barefoot outside!! Making icecream in a bag? What fun is that! Would love to know how? Great photos of the girls at the lake!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your pictures of your time at the lake. What great weather for swimming!
ReplyDeleteColder and rainy here yesterday. Windows mostly closed now! Such a contrast in weather!