Sunday, January 20, 2013

Getting Through It...

I still have pictures from Christmas that I've been meaning to share, but until I get them organized, I'll just put up something recent. Wayne, Cole, and Heather had a piano recital yesterday. Cole was sick and couldn't go. Heather's video won't upload for some reason, so here's Wayne playing Gypsy Dance by Joseph Haydn.



Hmm. Not such a great picture of Heather in mid blink. Oh well.

Cole has had a strange tummy bug. Wes and I have flu like symptoms (fever, aches, chills) so I'm really glad there's no school tomorrow in honor of Martin Luther King Day. Keep your fingers crossed that Heather and Wayne stay healthy. The odds are not in their favor.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Wayne can really play the piano! I'm so impressed!

    Sorry to hear that Cole, Wes, and you are not well. Rest up and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of Heather and Wayne together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both did a great job!!!(first hand review!!)
    SAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Friday am I'm just seeing this post - wondering how everyone made it thru the week, and if more of the brave fell victim to illness?
    We love Wayne on the piano! BRAVO godson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Heather and Wayne nursed you, Wayne and Cole all back to health!! I hope you are all feeling better. Cannot get over how well Wayne plays, and tall he looks at the piano, and how handsome he is!! Can't wait to hear Heather play as well! She looks so pretty in her red dress!!

    ReplyDelete