Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are just about to head over to Joanie's house for the big feast. Wayne is heating up his latest delicacy, "Squirrel Stew" and I am transferring my sweet potatoes cooked in applesauce to a serving dish and then we'll be on our way.
Yesterday, Heather and Cole also made these turkey treats. If you can spot one with the head on upside down, you'll know that it's one of Cole's.
If we're not seeing you today, we are thinking of you anyway, and hoping that you are having a wonderful time, wherever you are.



Loved the turkeys, the sweet potatoes, and especially squirrel stew! I was amazed at how much it really did taste like chicken. Perhaps Wayne can conjure up another batch and bring it for the rest of the family to experience at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove and safe travels to you!
Mary :)
So glad the "Squirrel Stew" made the menu and that Wayne's squirrel hunt was successful! The candy turkeys were cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteI'm here to say the stew and the sweet potatoes and the sweet-tooth turkeys were all delicious!! I(I never even noticed that one turkey's head was upside down.)
ReplyDeleteThanks for it all!
Joanie
We would have enjoyed tasting all those delights, I'm sure. Those turkeys are truly adorable. You are making great memories for your kids!
ReplyDelete