So wonderful!
He looks great!! Hope all went well.
Proud of you, Wayne...I know you are a safe hunter and that you will remember all the good stories to share!!Aunt Joanie
Wayne, you look eager and ready for the big buck to come your way!! Grampie must be so proud, knowing that you are at camp!! Love Martha
Great photos. Wayne certainly isn't a little boy anymore. I also love the dusting of snow on Dad's old Chevy, and that damn Bronco plow in the background. Comforting to see some things don't change.
So wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHe looks great!! Hope all went well.
ReplyDeleteProud of you, Wayne...I know you are a safe hunter and that you will remember all the good stories to share!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Joanie
Wayne, you look eager and ready for the big buck to come your way!! Grampie must be so proud, knowing that you are at camp!! Love Martha
ReplyDeleteWayne, you look eager and ready for the big buck to come your way!! Grampie must be so proud, knowing that you are at camp!! Love Martha
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. Wayne certainly isn't a little boy anymore. I also love the dusting of snow on Dad's old Chevy, and that damn Bronco plow in the background. Comforting to see some things don't change.
ReplyDelete