Monday, June 16, 2014

Downloadable mp3 of Resonance

Wayne's mp3 audio recording of Resonance and his photo are now on the Music Comp website.


And click HERE if you are interested in hearing pieces from other student composers. Click "read more" to see their descriptions and see a photo. Some are from North Country.


2 comments:

  1. That was fun to see Wayne's photograph and read what he had to say about the piece. Is that what he said the night of the concert to introduce his song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I could hear the instruments so clearly on this recording--must be they had a really good way of recording it. Loved it! I heard notes I never heard before! Just amazing. And I agree with Lisa that it was so cool to see Wayne's pic there. Lisa, two of the older girls took turns reading the intros to each piece before each song, and it was a senior from Peter's school (also a composer) who read Wayne's intro.
    JOanie

    ReplyDelete