Wayne made a pie.
The meat-and-potato group. Not a lot of veggie action happening for these boys.
Girl power.
Quite a spread.
Wayne tells his hunting story.
(He's got a little bit of a black eye from basketball practice.)
Some sledding.
Thank you for a great day, Joanie. Happy Thanksgiving.
That was fun, Darlene, to see your pictures!
ReplyDeleteWayne's pie crust looked perfect!
Cole must have enjoyed having Jacob to hang with.
Heather had on another pretty dress and that last picture of her out in the snow was precious!
I wonder how Wayne felt being the center of attention during his Deer Story?
What great pictures, Darlene! Loved remembering all these special things that happened! Mom and I have been enjoying leftovers. I first thought there were no potatoes or gravy left in the fridge, but when I went to get supper ready last night, lo and behold, there they were. Delicious!
ReplyDeleteLove, Joanie
Wayne's pie was delicious, and his story so captivating! What a great experience to be up at deer camp with his dad and fun uncles!
ReplyDelete