Cole had a track meet today at U32 in Montpelier. It was a perfect day with temps in the upper 60s and no humidity.
Between races, hacky sack with a dandelion.
When did Cole start to look like a movie star? (I still give them their haircuts, thank you very much)
Waiting for the 100 meter dash to start.
I have my photos out of order but I think this is the 800 meter run.
The mile.
In the mile run, Cole got his personal best and set a Glover School record with a time of 5:09.
Here is video (click the link below) that Google made out of my uploaded photos.
I still have not seen Wayne play Lake Region baseball. Many games have been cancelled due to not enough players. I will see him on the summer Babe Ruth team.
Yesterday, I wasn't able to comment on this blog post. Will give it another try!
ReplyDeleteWell done, Cole, and glad you still let Mom cut your hair!
Love, Aunt Lisa
Great pictures of Cole on the move, Darlene!! He is very handsome, and very proud he ran so hard and got his best (and Glover record) in the mile. Grammie loved seeing this blog and the concert one, too!)And that is so neat that William is running, too!
ReplyDeleteLéna says "Tu as vu tous les biscottos qu'il a maintenant?""
ReplyDeleteThis means "Have you seen all his "cookies" he has now?" except I learned that "cookies" means "muscles". New slang word for me!
Bravo Cole! Can't wait to see you in Action!
xoxo
J
Cookies! I like it!
ReplyDeletePS Cole got a kick outta that too.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love their shirts!
ReplyDelete