Friday, September 5, 2008

Apples

It's apple season here in the Northeast. Much to Wayne and Cole's delight, Grammie has several apple trees around her yard.


Most of the good apples seemed to be up high, out of reach, but Wayne, resourceful as he is, always finds a way. This kept him busy for quite a while after school yesterday.

A growing pile of snacking apples.


Cole finds one too.



Nothing to do with apples, but Peter and Lizzy brought over this basketball hoop last weekend. Lots of fun for us.


I think that one went in.


Lastly, Cole was pretty lonely when Wayne went back to school, so we had Fintan (or Tintan, as Heather calls him) over for a play date.



3 comments:

  1. only one thing better than checking your blog, and that's checking in in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I've got a hankering for apples now. Just like after I read the book "The Orchard"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm- Fall is in the air! Looks like everyone is enjoying the new house. Hope you had a fun weekend with Grammie!

    ReplyDelete