Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hockey Love

It's that time of year again.  Hockey starts this week - on Tuesday evening for Wayne and Cole and Saturday mornings for all 3 of them.  Heather loves her new (rented) hockey gear. She keeps putting it on and wearing it around the house, or she takes it off and carries it all around in her bag. I felt a little bad about not giving her the choice of figure skating.  So far she doesn't know such a thing exists, and having only seen her brothers and dad play hockey, she naturally wants to follow suit. Someday, she may discover figure skating and the jig will be up. In the meantime, her princess costumes have been abandoned for hockey gear.

5 comments:

  1. Heather is adorable in princess gear and as a hockey star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks pleased as punch in her hockey gear! Can't wait to hear what she thinks about it all when she gets out on the rink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I am sooo jealous that you get to play hockey!! I spent many years watching all of my brothers, and your Daddy, play highschool hockey, and wanted too, myself!! I can't wait to see you, Cole and Wayne play!!We will have some fun hockey games on the pond this Winter, I hope!! Love, Aunt Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every fiber of this family is jealous about this post. On many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just too darn cute!!!! I remember that Lee's sister, Gayla, was the first girl to play hockey on the MMU team (hmm...35 plus years ago). We've come a long way, baby!!!!
    Go get em' Heather!
    Love, Aunt Mary :)

    ReplyDelete