Good-bye February. I hated you. You were dark and dreary and depressing and made us all sick. Good riddance.
Hello March. Hello maple syrup and St. Patrick's Day. Hello first day of spring, even though you'll feel exactly like winter.
I'm going to open up windows and let the blustery March air clean and refresh this house, getting rid of every trace of February.
Our March 1st looks like the winter we never had! We have 12 inches of new snow and it is still coming down!
ReplyDeleteHope everyone feels better soon!
It is 63 degrees right now in DC! So much for March roaring in like a lion!
ReplyDeleteYay March!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you have all been sick, and that we weren't able to connect in Glover yesterday. Jacob hopes to have Wayne over during spring break? Maybe we'll ALL be better by then. Hope Wes took home all the clothes I left on Joan's bench in the garage, and that the kids enjoy the Sponge Bob paraphanalia!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary
boo hoo! is everyone better yet?
ReplyDeleteMarch is not so great either, as it turns out. Wes is sick in bed now. If I'm going to get the tummy bug I wish it would hurry up and strike before school starts on Wednesday. I've already called in sick 3 times to my job.
ReplyDeleteDarlene, I also can't wait for spring! Have been healthy, but sick of volumes of triage phone calls for V & D, pink eye,croup& pertussis, and lice!! I know how hard it is for parents with young children! It just goes round and round! Hope Wayne feels better soon! Awoke to snow covered trees and ground, so still very pretty, but warm weather will melt it all this week!
ReplyDelete