Cole turned 8 last weekend!
He helped decorate his cake while Heather cleaned the frosting bowl.
He requested yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
His favorite present was the Hoth Wampa Star Wars Lego set.
Thanks to everyone for all the singing phone calls, cards, gifts and Happy Birthday wishes. He had a great day.
In other Cole news, remember when Julie did a post about Estelle bringing home a stuffed animal from school for the weekend (or night?) Well the 2nd grade here does the same thing. Wayne did this a couple years ago when he was in 2nd grade. This is a stuffed black bear named Rocky. Each student brings it home with them and then in the evening they write in the bear's journal about his experiences.
At our house, Rocky played on the playground, climbed an apple tree, and rode a bike, and suffered through Cole's piano practice.
He also went to check for eggs in the hen house until chased all over the yard by the rooster.
Who needs a watch dog when this rooster is around?







Glad that Cole had a nice birthday and got his Star War Lego's! That was on Addy's wish list for years!! He would spend hours building!! Didn't know you had a rooster? Does he wake you every morning? I don't even know where your coop is? Happy Easter to you all!1
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty birthday cake, Cole! I liked all the decorations! Your Star Wars legos look like the perfect gift for you! Glad you had a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteEstelle says "On the video, I REALLY liked it. It was really funny."
ReplyDeleteEstelle says "His cake is really pretty. I want to eat it up." Then Estelle paused and added, "Right now."
ReplyDeleteWow! I am really behind! had 3 blogs to enjoy...I loved seeing where Rocky went, and how great the boys have been doing in school, and the Easter scramble at school...watching the sack race was very exciting!! And Cole didn't give up, he kept hopping!
ReplyDeleteSAM
Happy Birthday Cole! Yellow cake with chocolate frosting in Paul's (my husband) favorite cake as well!
ReplyDelete