Monday, May 12, 2014

Amish Friendship Bread

A couple of weeks ago, Martha gave us 2 bags of Amish Friendship bread batter.
Amish Friendship Bread is like the chain letter of the baking world. 
We followed the directions, adding ingredients, 

separating some batter into new bags with instructions, to pass on to friends and teachers.


And we had lots of fresh baked sweet bread for school snacks all week long.
Thanks Martha.

4 comments:

  1. I remember making this once long ago. Who knows, the starter may have even come from Martha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone enjoyed working on this bread project! And I must say the chocolate version Martha brought over here was delicious!!
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last and final batch (yes, I put it to rest) I used lemon pudding and blueberries and that was good too! In fact the vanilla, chocolate yummy too. Can't be helped with all the sugar and butter!! Glad that you and the kids had fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete