We had a beautiful Mother's Day.
To start the day, Wayne and I went for a jog and Heather rode her bike alongside of us, while Wes and Cole styed home to get started on a delicious brunch. We ate on the porch.
A little later we went to the Willoughby Falls to see the fish jumping upstream.
We only saw a few, and I didn't get any pictures of them, but it warm and sunny - a pleasant way to spend some time on Mother's Day.
Hope you all had a great day too.







Happy Mother's Day to a super mom with super kids!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice Mother's Day you had, Darlene! The breakfast looked yummy and the falls beautiful. I loved the picture of the kids in front of the falls.
ReplyDeleteYou are a great Mom, Darlene, and should be proud of yourself!
Happy Mother's Day photos were lovely!! Darlene, you are a #1 mother!!!!
ReplyDeleteJoanie
Loved the falls!! What a great breakfast and mother's day card!! What else could a mom wish for?
ReplyDelete