I forgot to take a first day of school photo. I also forgot to take a second or third day of school photo. Finally, on the 4th morning, I remembered, so here is the 4th day of school picture. Wayne began high school at Lake Region, so he is in 9th grade. Cole is in 7th grade, and Heather is in 4th grade.
Wayne's band uniform.
Wayne's first high school soccer game - this is actually a scrimmage and they don't have their uniforms yet. I will take better photos with my real camera when the real season begins.
Here is our tentative schedule for the upcoming week. Three kids on 3 different soccer teams. HELP!
One good thing: no piano lesson this week!



...and Mommy Darlene has a migraine headache trying to keep up with this crazy busy schedule!!!! Ha! ha!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot going on!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to all 5 of you for a great school year!!
Love, Joanie