Isn't this a breath of springtime in the middle of December?
Heather will be 3 on Saturday. We'll be at Grampa and Gramma's house in Maine. She's a big girl, but when it suits her she'll say, "But Mommy, I'm still a wittle bit wittle. I am." Happy Birthday little big girl.
Grgeous cake, Darlene. It IS so springy. Well, I remember when Heather was first born and we heard the news that she was...well, a "she!" So exciting! Congrats, Mom! Dec. 19th was a very special day for your family!!!!!
Grgeous cake, Darlene. It IS so springy. Well, I remember when Heather was first born and we heard the news that she was...well, a "she!" So exciting! Congrats, Mom! Dec. 19th was a very special day for your family!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to 3 year old Heather. Her cake is quite pretty, just like her!
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip to Maine. I think the weather will cooperate with you!
Great cake and Great photo of Heather!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you have a wonderful birthday/Holiday trip to Maine.
Lots of love from across the Pond.
Have a wonderful time in Maine! The cake looks awesome... like a nice, warm spring day! (And Heather is pretty cute too!)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I love the picture of Spike with the ball!
ReplyDeleteWhat a yummy looking cake! Heather is so sweet, I think her self-cut hair looks cute =) Hope she has a wonderful 3rd birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd Birthday to Wittle Heather! Love you peaking out from your yummy cake!! Love, " Wittle Martha".
ReplyDelete