Our Christmas morning started around 7 a.m. Outside, there was no new snow, but the trees were coated in crystal from the fog that rose and then froze in the night. It was eerie and beautiful.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Inside the house it was noisy and happy. Santa had come and filled all the stockings to their brims.

.JPG)
Heather took her time opening and looking at each little stocking present.
.JPG)
Here she is modeling another one of her gifts from under the tree. A fairy costume complete with crown, wings and wand.
.JPG)
Later in the afternoon Peter, Jeanne, Katie, and Lizzy came over. Here are Lizzy, Cole, and Heather in Heather's sparkly, gauzy canopy that came with her costume.
.JPG)
We had a great day, but unfortunately I didn't get many pictures. Too busy trying to keep up with the wrapping paper I guess!
Loved seeing pictures of your kiddos on Christmas Day.
ReplyDeleteThe ice on the tree branches looked magical.
Merry Christmas!
Darlene, your photos are beautiful! Heather looks like Tinker Bell in her costume, and Wayne looks like he has shot up so quickly!! Cole'sstocking looks as big as he is! Santa must really like them a lot!! How nice that Lizzy and family could celebrate with you all!! Love, Mart
ReplyDeleteLet's discuss those haircuts!
ReplyDeleteLove the ice photos- stunning!
I like seeing Heather in those Xmas pj's from E. This year she had no special Xmas pj's and it made me sad!
Thanks anyways for the photos, even tho I know you wish there were more.
Merry Christmas, Alexanders! Looks like Santa was good to all- I'm sure it was a whirlwind, but that's half the fun! I swear, I don't know HOW I slept when I was a kid, in anticipation of the jolly old elf's arrival. It's fun to relive that excitement again through the eyes of a child. Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.
ReplyDeletep.s. Isn't this snow fantastic?!?
Hi all,
ReplyDeleteFinally remembered how to post a comment...the old dog is still learning some new tricks. Anyhow, Wayne looks like a super star on ice and the others are coming right along. Enjoyed all the pictures and got a chuckle out of the censoring!!
See you on Saturday! Love, Mary and family