Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vacation

Here is a funny little video of what the kids have been doing with their Christmas vacation. It clearly illustrates the three different levels of skating ability among them.



Wayne is obviously headed for the NHL; this was Heather's first time on skates; and do you think Cole's skating lessons are paying off?

7 comments:

  1. Wayne is an amazing skater, just as I'm sure Cole will be some day! As for Heather, I'm impressed that she's out on skates at age 3! What a girl- always keeping up with her big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole is headed for the NHL, too... as a sportscaster!

    I went skating yesterday and all the young kids had this fancy contraption for keeping them upright. All I could think of was the Alexander "shovel and milk crate" method-- much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love it! I am grinning from ear to ear watching this video! Cole's commentary throughout is hilarious. Heather struggling with her milk cart is precious! And Wayne...what can I say but that he puts my skating to shame. I am very impressed how he can stop abruptly. That is something that I have NEVER been able to do. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas and I have been glued to this video 3 times. Cole made me spit out my cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I watch this video, Cole has me laughing so hard, I'm in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep watching this over and over when I need a laugh. Every time I notice something new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, I know what a chore it is to get three kids' winter gear on plus skates...a priceless video!
    xo la

    ReplyDelete