Wow, Wayne, nice hit and great running! You looked about ten feet tall as you were sliding into home. Congratulations on going to the state tournament!
Was that a Heather face that popped up in the middle of this video?
What a great hitter and fast runner you are, Wayne!! I am thrilled you made it to states!! I would love to see you play! Please let us know when the tournament is!! Love, Martha
Wow, Wayne, nice hit and great running! You looked about ten feet tall as you were sliding into home. Congratulations on going to the state tournament!
ReplyDeleteWas that a Heather face that popped up in the middle of this video?
Wow! This is all so exciting! Congratulations to Wayne, the hitter and runner!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great hitter and fast runner you are, Wayne!! I am thrilled you made it to states!! I would love to see you play! Please let us know when the tournament is!! Love, Martha
ReplyDelete