Thursday, May 21, 2009

Outside

I let Wayne stay home from school today because he's been feeling miserable with a springtime cold. The warm day and sunshine seemed to make him feel a lot better because he was able to run around outside while he and Cole squirted each other with water guns.


Look closely at this picture and you'll notice that not only does Cole have his shoes on the wrong feet, but he doesn't even really have them all the way on his feet. I'm telling you, Cole and clothing do not get along well.


I couldn't decide which of these pictures of Heather I liked best, so I just put them all up.


When she swings like this she says, "Wook Mommy. At me. I'm fwying!"

5 comments:

  1. What fun everyone had today! What a great day for a water fight! It hit 92 degrees here today!

    Heather looks just adorable in her cute dress. What a sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such wonderful pictures - I love the pic of Heather in the field of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite picture of Heather is #2- she could be in the cover of "County Living" magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can not WAIT to run around in that big field. Estelle got her suitcase out. No concept of time.

    ReplyDelete