Here is the entire student body of Glover School. See if you can find Wayne. Cole is in there too, because this is going on next year's school calendar, so next year's kindegarten class was invited to be in the photo. Have I mentioned yet that Cole's class will consist of himself and
two other kids? Yup. Three students signed up so far. Two boys, one girl. They're sitting right beside him to his left (your right) Anyway, click to enlarge and see who you know.
We found them! Thomas found Cole first after identifying 2 other kids as Cole and I said "No!" and then I found Wayne but Thomas insisted on about 7 boys being Wayne before that and I just kept saying "No!" "That's not him!" or "Oh for heaven's sake, open your eyes, that's not him either!" It was hilarious.
ReplyDeleteMom and I enlarged the picture and searched with a magnifying glass, but still we could not find Wayne! We need a hint!
ReplyDeleteHowever, we found Cole right away.
What a small student body. The school that I taught at was a K-6 school and had 550 students. What a difference!
Wayne is towards the right side of the picture, he's wearing light colored clothes, and his friend Ben is sort of in front of him with his arms up, almost in the way of Wayne's face.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Now I see him!
ReplyDelete