It's time for another April Fool's Birthday - what a fun day to have a party. We've have all kinds of "foolishness" planned for his party of kindergartners this afternoon, including the Spongebob pinata above (seeing Spongebob beaten with a bat will be very satisfying for me) and a lot of pranks. It's going to be wild, but it's going to be fun. I'm going to try to capture the festivities with my camera to share with you tomorrow.
P.S. I take back my comment about Spongebob - I should be more appreciative. He's really helped me out a lot over the years. RIP, Spongebob.
YEAH for Cole, what a fun day to have a birthday. When you think that you have 2 people in your household with birthdays on fun days!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cole!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun party this afternoon!
We love you!
Uncle Dan and Aunt Lisa
Happy birthday Cole! Sounds like a fun party this afternoon - make sure you bring along some Excedrin, Darlene! :)
ReplyDeleteDear Cole,
ReplyDeleteHow is it that you are turning 6 today? I remember when you were just the tiniest little baby. I wonder what time you were born?
I hope you have tons of fun with your Sponge Bob pinata. I would like to make one out of Bob the Builder (for the same reasons your Mom got you a Sponge Bob pinata)!
Hasppy Birthday, little guy! Can't wait to see you on Easter!!!
Love,
Aunt Sandy
Sandy, Cole was born at 7:00 a.m.
ReplyDeleteCole: Have a great day! I remember when you turned 4 you were sick all day on your birthday. Enjoy this healthy, sunny day! Love, Daddy
ReplyDeleteJust got a report from Joan and Mom on the party. They were so impressed and so am I!
ReplyDelete